Monday, August 9, 2010

Back where I started...





I for one am the worst when it comes to being satisfied with the way something works.
Because of my own shortfalls in the performance arena, I am always looking to better equipment to make up the difference.
Thats why I started shaping boards. A much more affordable way of going through the evolutionary process of finding a board that works a lot of the time for ME.
I shaped this board a few months ago and after enjoying rding it immensely for a month or so, I started to question whether or not I had actually stumbled upon a setup that was ready to help my surfing more than this one had already.
I hopped back on a couple of others. old favourites and new ideas...

But here I am after a fun morning surf and satisfied.

This one just plain works.

For me.

No comments: