Monday, August 9, 2010

1970 Model...


Well, a couple of weeks ago, i turned 40.

I have never been one to make a big deal of my birthday and so it would come to pass that my beautiful girl would organise the most memorable birthday I could ever imagine.

What I assumed would be a small dinner with a couple of mates turned out to be a big do (with a dress theme!) with pretty much everyone I know, waiting to surprise me!

Boy, was I surprised! My good mates from Brisbane made the trip and all my family as well.

Awesome night that went too fast. I will remember it always though...

My sprained right shoulder from a quick revisit to my breakdancing days will make sure of that!

see my links list to go to the photos from the party.

2 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Good pix, good night. I like the one where you first come in the door. Eeep!

Pedro said...

I wish the shot of me doing the windmill was a little more dynamic and indicative of the move rather than it looking like I fell down drunk and laughing!!!