Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Your own little piece...


Thats the drawcard. The dream.
Your own little piece of grass. Somewhere to call your own.
Fuck me, what a misnomer.

EVERY body wants a piece of your piece when it comes time to handle the money.

Take all that out of the equation and yes, buying is way more economical than renting when you factor in the end result that you own a property.
But when you look at the government bending you over and removing your hard earned for the 'right' to get into debt and purchase a property they have nothing to do with, it gets a little upsetting.



Don't even get me started on lawyers and banks etc...

This will all play a big part in who I put my vote behind in the upcoming years.

'You pay a price for every existence' I guess...

True dat.

No comments: