Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hocus Pocus...


Well, I went to see a hypno therapist.
To get rid of the Arachnaphobia you see.
I spent a sum of money to sit down with a man named 'Skye'
( I didn't do a lot of research on the people involved, okay)
He rolled into his diatribe about how I have made the choice to go there and be hypnotised so I will be hypnotised, ra ra ra...
Anyways, long story short, I am still pooping in my pants.
So, it didn't work. There are some issues, I will admit, about the 'association situation' I gave but hey he's the expert (used loosely) so he should have been thorough enough to tell me I needed anothery.
I am going to brave the darkness (dramatic I know) and go and do some hotcoating today.
Light at the end of the tunnel though. I have booked in to see a supposed 'expert' hypnotist as recommended by some friends who have successfully been Hypno'd.

I hope to sharing my workspace with the friendly arachnids of Matraville by Friday.

And finishing three boards in no time!!!!
First the 6'0''... We have had some nice waves and I would really like to try it out.

Watch this space...

2 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Good on you mate. It's a start.

Ben McLaughlin said...

good on you mate for having a crack at it