Thursday, September 2, 2010

Season over.

This time of year bums me a bit. Winter has done its dash..

Its getting warmer, sure, but that means the inevitable arrival of summer and 'so so' surf for months. Its nice being down the beach when its warm and it will be great to take our newborn down and spend the day lazing in the sun without even the slightest hint of temptation to grab a board and paddle out...
But I really want to surf as much as I can.
Funny how something as simple as catching waves can get you amped every day to get out of bed...

On the upside, I have retrieved some blanks which I had stored at my cousin's place. This might be just the thing to get me motivated to set up the bay and get some boards produced again..
Just in time for next Winter!!!

2 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Don't be bummed- there's so much good stuff around the corner.

Steve said...

Remember with every corner turned there is LEAN ANGLE.... Chin up, mate.